Pages

Friday, May 3, 2019

CROSS COUNTRY OH NO

           cross country🏃
Intro:
This week on the 2 of May the hole school had a challenge of doing  cross country at Walter park so here is my blog post about cross country. 


on the cross country day(2 of May) I was exited but very nerves at the same time time but the year 7/8 had to run first they ran 3 laps of Walter park because they needed to lead the year 1/2 and 3/4 so then they know where to go.then it was year 1/2 and they done half of lap then it was 3/4 and they done one and a half laps and then it was finally us and we done 2 laps and in this photo i look like i'm dancing and it look weird my friend Caoimhe came first and then my other friend Ariella came 3.my dad came and watch but the races went like this:year 1 boys then year 1 girls and it went up and up and up 
but i'm glad what place i came and i made it into zones


question:what place do you think i came and what place did you come in cross country🏃        
   
  

1 comment:

  1. Well done Santara, nice work and you explained it really well. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post