Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2019

team work for Lego day

On Monday ( the 5th of August) Rachel came in to do some Lego with us we had 3 challenges one was to build a bridge build the tallest tower and the last one was to make a car and it had to be able to get to the window first me and molly done the car racing we made it to the window our car was really cool but 3 other people made it to the window in our class 
here is some images:
then we did bridge building we could not hold any books because it broke we tried to fix it but not did not work.   

2 comments:

  1. Hi santara, you explained it really well, I liked how you added a picture in and added the date. Maybe next time you could add some full stops.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lara
      I will add more full stops

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post