Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Weightless Waves

Kia Ora Bloggers, This week for reading we were learning about spiritual health, social health, physical health and mental health. We also talked about whare tapa wha. Then we were told to make a google drawing with an image. There were some templates you can use: Two peace signs, a heart and a dove. I chose my own image which was a wave. Here's what it looks like: 


I choose waves because that make me feel really good about myself it makes me feel peaceful and calm.

I think that I am good with physical health but not too good with spirituality. But others I think I'm pretty good at!


What image would you have chosen?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post