Pages

Monday, September 27, 2021

Be inspiring

 Kia ora, welcome back to my blog. This week for reading we were looking at what it means to be in a community and what/how you can help it grow. What are some things we can do in our community? Some things we can do is come together and do some activities, a fun day and praying together but heaps more things we can do to make a community grow. Our reading create was making a be poem, create a work brick or Create an event for your community - St Francis or your living community. I made a be poem. We had to add things like be inspiring, or be friendly. Here's my create task:  

                             
what community's are you a part of?

1 comment:

  1. Wow Santara! That was a good blog. I like how you added what you can do in your community. You made me think when you said precious, I wasn't quite sure what you meant. Maybe next time check before you publish it, I did see something in there that shouldn't of been.
    Se ya,
    Elsha

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post