Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2019

why do we have homework

   here is a piece of my explanation text I hope you like it

Why do we have homework?

By Santara

What has eight letters and strikes fear into the hearts of students around the world? No, it's not broccoli, but that was a good guess! Give up? HOMEWORK.

Why do we have homework? Did you just gasps in fear We're sorry, but homework is a fact of life and it's time we took a closer look at it. Even though it might get in the way of playing outside or watching your favourite television show, it's necessary and  believe it or not, it is good for you!

Homework creates a bridge between school and home. Parents rarely get to spend much time with you while you're at school. Homework allows them to keep up with what you're doing in your classes on a daily basis. But you don't have homework purely for your parents benefit . It's good for you, too!

Now you know what has eight letters and strikes fear into the hearts of students around the world?
And finally you do not guess broccoli!!!!!!


                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post