Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2019

.......WHO AM I...........

 Who am I

I'm a girl
I'm a Year 5 
I have brown with blond  highlights 
I have hazel eyes 
My favourite food is pasta 
I’m 9 years old
I’m from New Zealand  
I love going to the beach 
My favourite subject in school is maths  
I’m ⅓ Irish
My best friend is Keshia 
Some of my favourite sports are netball and basketball
My favorite colour is mint green 
I love swimming 
 I love doing art 
My favorite country is Ireland

do you know who i am  


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post