Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2019

S.U.W

13.2.19                   
                    
Every afternoon we have a little bit of time to do our s.u.w-silent uninterrupted writing so here is one of mine from this term. Please remember that there might be some mistakes in here - it is about
😄 splash planet😄

One day my Nana and my grandpa took me to splash planet. It's a place that has so many slides and pools it was the best time of my life I've never been happier. The first thing I done was go on the highra slides they were so much fun. At that time were were in hasting hawks bay but my Nana lived in Napier so it was a 15 minute drive any way the lazy river went around the hole water-park and there was only 4 exits so went around it 2 time we stayed there for 3-4 hours. These are all the slides there was a fast one a dark one, a slow one, a normal one and then one you had to use a tube I went on them all but my favourite ones were the tube one and the fast one. Oh there was also bumper boats, go karts and a train I went on the bumper boat and the train then my mum and dad came but they didn't come in because my dads back was sore so we are going up there in the next holidays and my mum and dad are coming in they really wanted to come in so they are super excited for the next holidays. Then we went home back to my Nana's house. The End


what is you favorite water-park or some were you really enjoyed❓  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post