Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2019

letter

Over the past few weeks we have been learning to write both formal and informal letters. here is and example of a letter i wrote about a political event in new Zealand past.




178 sea’s street
Christchurch NZ, ST 12345
027 395 081

Post code 1903 
sent : 1981 1 4th September
Written : 13th September 1981
 prime minister 
852 mimic street

Dear Marais Viljoen
I don’t think that south African should play in New Zealand because they think that racism is good and they are down standers when they see or hear and when New Zealand see or hear racism we are up standers  
We stormed the rugby field and stopped the game. The marches and violence lasted the Springboks’ entire tour – fifty-six days. Thousands of protesters were arrested.
This is not fair on New Zealand  so please do not let south African  play in New Zealand or come back again 


Sincerely, 



Your Name

Santara Fogarty 




if you saw racism would you be a up stander and a down stander?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post