Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2019

the bush

The bush
I woke up in my warm and comfy bed bored and I really wanted to go on an adventure so I thought and I thought where I could go and what could I do. Then an idea came to my head himm maybe I could go to a secret forest but who should I go with maybe I could go with my best friend Keshia she is really brave OK so I called her saying hey keshia I know it is early but do you want to go on an adventure with me yes please. So she came to my house but we needed to pack our bags so we got some food and a lot of water we need a phone and a watch so we can get hold of my mum if we get lost OK so we had our breakfast and made a note to my mum and dad saying: We have gone on a trip to see you later we have all the things we need. So we set of and start walking then when we got to the forest we looked around and kept walking we walk for hours

Then we found a weird looking thing so just kept walking then we heard stomp stomp stomp we looked behind us and we sore a huge bush chasing after us ahhhhhhhhhhh we ran and we ran until there was an edge we screamed really loud ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what do we do then we sore a path that was small that we could fit though we said let's go that bush will not be able to fit so we went through then we heard another stomp ahh we looked behind us we sore the bush he had gone little and then turns back to the normal size umm how did he do that ok get the phone out of the bag so we can call mum and dad so we called them and then they came strate to us  my mum said on the phone where is tom my brother it does not matter we need to go we kept on running then…………………………………………………………………………………………………………

We sore my mum and dad so we stop then my dad sore some skin on the bush umm santara there is skin on the bush what wait let me do something he started pulling of the head dad then I could see my brother what the heck oh um yeah I kind of followed you here you what yeah so he got grounded so we went home and I felt bad so I said to mum well I think that he should not be grounded because it was quite cool and fun a keshia yeah it was cool ok tom come what tom fine ok well you are not grounded anymore because they had a good time they thought it was funny so you are not grounded thank you santara and keshia + I liked it to it was really funny watching you guys sream haha

                         
                              THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post